10 months’ work a year until June
Namely, each year: 4 months assembly, 4 months using the module (meetings, workshops, courses, lectures, meetings with partners, etc.) and 2 months dismantling. This follows the school calendar from September to June.
efp is an apprenticeship training centre in Brussels-Capital Region. It welcomes 6,000 students each year and its aim is to:
- Train future self-employed workers and/or employees mainly in VSEs and SMEs
- Update and develop skills
- Help people who want to change career
- Support business project developers
- Get people into work quickly
Based on the principle of work-study, the efp, in partnership with the sfpme, offers a wide range of training courses that open the doors to nearly 200 professions. Our training courses are aimed at young people, adults, job seekers and people undergoing professional retraining, but also at employees and self-employed people who wish to improve their skills.